Saturday 25 August 2012

It may look like my blog has been started on a whim of restlessness but its more of a long held project that has only now come into fruition. In many ways I've been writing my own personal blog for as long as I can remember, taking time to jot things down and using writing as my own personal release. The thing is I don't want the things I write about to be shrouded in mystery anymore because I figure if you take the time to write something then why not share it, maybe it will catch someones eye and strike a chord, maybe it won't but at least its out there for someone to make a choice on.

So what I found today in a moment of clarity was that I am restless, restless because I want to do so much more. I want to explore new places, meet new people and be more adventurous than I am but something always stops me and  that something is fear. So today in front of you all I'm making a resolution, albeit 8 months late, to do so much more.

I don't know how its going to go but it will require some staying power, something I don't always have. I will keep you posted on the latest developments. In the meantime, I will share this with you:


Dormancy re-awoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment