Tuesday 28 August 2012

So it begins...

The weekend was pretty momentous as I willingly purchased my first pair of trainers! Now I have had trainers before but these had always been bought by my parents in the hope that it might encourage me to exercise...it didn't!

Only this year has my phobia and hatred of any type of exercise started to dissipate, mainly due to the volume of snacks on offer at work and my limited movements during the day, causing some rather unwanted wobbly bits and guilt over how active everyone around me seems to be!

The weight is a consideration because one day I will wake up and those wobbly bits would have multiplied and it will be too late as my phobia of exercise and gyms would prevent me from doing anything  about it. So I'm starting now...taking baby steps and am lucky enough to have a running partner who will help encourage me to exercise.

So I'll leave you with a picture of my brand new shiny trainers:

No comments:

Post a Comment