Sunday 23 September 2012

Where did the Summer go...

Can you believe that Autumn is setting in already? I had noticed the temperature slightly dropping but today I woke up to the leaves falling off the trees, rain pounding town and the realisation that I needed to put my winter duvet on my bed. So much for the late summer we were supposed to have!

However Autumn has presented me with another problem that I have every year but never seem to plan far enough ahead to rectify. I never seem to have warm enough clothes. I have looked at my winter wardrobe with the terrfying realisation that it appears to be much the same as my summer wardrobe suggesting that either I didn't notice the summer come and go or in winter I am never warm enough.

This will ultimately lead to a trip lane to get some cosy vintage knitwear but I have to say as much as I love shopping, it does not make up for the mediocre summer we have suffered so my hope is that the sun will make a late comeback and give us all some much deserved sun.

Someone once told me that if you want something bad enough the universe listens so here I go: Sun please come back and give us some warmth before winter sets in.

No comments:

Post a Comment